G I V E A W A Y
Autumn Leaf - Resin Pendant - Handmade
Please read the entire text
- To enter the contest just reblog this post, but don’t add or delete the text and don’t add any tags. Leave everything just as it is.
- I will randomly choose and message the winner.
- You may reblog this post as many times as you like, although, be considerate to your followers, you don’t want to spam them too much.
- Giveaway ends on Wednesday, October 1st at 10 PM (GMT+2:00)
- Shipping is free and it’s my responsibility, but please make sure that your country doesn’t have special shipping policy on extra charging for delivery.
- You can follow me if you like my work and wish to see what I’m going to prepare for you in the future, but it’s not necessary to enter this contest and is entirely your choice. In case you decide to follow, big big thank you! :)
- Please visit my Etsy shop here.
In case you win:
- I will message you and you will have 48 h to answer me.
If I don’t get a reply, I will choose another winner.
- I will publish your blog url, but I will not share any of your personal information, such as your name and home address.
Feel free to ask me anything.
Good luck everyone and have a wonderful day/evening!
This Giveaway is not administered, sponsored, or endorsed by Tumblr and the winner will be giving his personal information only to me.
1 MORE DAY!
I better hurry! So behind already ;)
DIY Easy Cocoa Peppermint Lip Balm Recipe from Essentially Eclectic. She wanted to make a natural “inspired” version of Victoria’s Secret “Minty Kiss” for a lot less money.
For other DIY spa gifts that I’ve posted i.e. homemade soaps, milk baths, sugar scrubs, salt scrubs, knockoff Lush bathbombs etc… go here: diychristmascrafts.tumblr.com/tagged/beauty